Videract Review With $38,999+ MRR Bonus + BIG Discount + OTOs: https://www.topproductlaunchreview.com/videract-review-bonus-otos/
Videract is new all-in-one cloud-based interactive video software that allows you to quickly create profit generating “Interactive Videos” by letting you add interactive elements that display inside of the video for more than 11% increase in engagement and conversions than traditional videos. And this increases the likelihood of viewers buying. Videract come with Amazing Interactive Elements such as CTA (Call to actions), Quiz, Video embed, Sliders, Optin form, Countdown timers, Logo and Image Overlay, Button, File download, Text overlay, Map, Custom html embed, and plenty of other elements that bring interactivity together video to Connect, engage and convert across all channels to drive massive online profits… Most importantly, you don’t need to install anything or host a website of your own to start earning commissions with Videract!
Here’s The Powerful Features That You’ll Get Inside Videract…
· Videract Feature 1: Add CTA’s (Call to Action) to your Videos – Your CTA may be the most important part of your display ad, because it tells consumers what you want them to do. A call to action (CTA) is a marketing term that refers to the next step a marketer wants its audience or reader to take. The CTA can have a direct link to sales!
· Videract Feature 2: Add Quizzes and Polls to Videos – Ask questions, multi-choice quizzes, and collect feedback through your videos. Turn passive viewers into active participants. Improve your marketing from feedback. Embedded questions is one of the most utilized features than any other in the research around marketing/educative interactive video. Open up a dialog with your viewers with an interactive video by asking them questions while they watch your video and give them instant feedback.
· Videract Feature 3: Add Optin Forms to Videos – Lead generation through videos. Generate leads from your videos and make added to your autoresponder immediately on autopilot. If you collect email addresses through your videos, you can send promotional content to try and convert these leads into customers. You can also get them to watch more of your videos and generate greater exposure. One of the ways you can collect email leads through your videos, is by adding an opt-in form to your videos. Yes, in the video itself. Videract allows you to add an opt-in directly in your videos. This is an incredible lead generation opportunity that local businesses, marketers, e-commerce stores, affiliate marketers who do reviews etc. need to take advantage of. When a user is watching a video, the video will be paused at the moment you choose, and the opt-in will appear. Once the opt-in is either filled in or closed down, the user can continue watching the video. One of the cool things about video opt-ins, is that you can add it to any of your existing videos. You don’t have to record a ton of new videos just to add the opt-in form.
· Videract Feature 4: Add Videos to Videos – Embed a video inside a video. Videract provides a feature to embed Videos in your interactive video which takes your video content to the next level. This feature enables you to further showcase something else inside an interactive video. For example, you can use video overlay to showcase testimonials within a review video.
· Videract Feature 5: Add Slides to Videos – Overlay slides enable you to add a slide to a specific frame along an interactive video’s Timeline. You can add a simple image overlay slide on your interactive videos.
· Videract Feature 6: Add Countdown Timers to Videos – Introducing Countdown Timer for Videract customers: the easy way to add urgency to your video marketing with the point-and-click simplicity you’ll love. A countdown timer is used to create a sense of urgency and to persuade a customer to take immediate action. By giving the impression of scarcity and setting a deadline for your customers, they’re more likely to take action. Create Super Urgency and promote action with Countdowns!
· Videract Feature 7: Add Buttons to your Videos – Adding buttons to your videos can lead your audience to a new site, a new video, or any landing page that you want. Because these buttons are clickable right inside the interactive videos.
· Videract Feature 8: Add Texts to Videos – Text-overlay is one of the most important components of an interactive video. With users watching videos on many different devices while on the go, they may be listening or checking out your content with the sound off. This increases conversions because you can use text overly to tell your viewers the exact action you want them to take when they are most engaged. A text overlay provides the ability to superimpose one or more text elements over a video stream. … Overlay elements can be of varying sizes, and in the case of text elements, also of varying fonts and colors to focus the attention of our viewers to where you want it the most.
· And Much More!