AdaComply Review With $38,999+ MRR Bonus + BIG Discount + OTOs: https://www.topproductlaunchreview.com/adacomply-review-bonus-otos/
Is Your Website ADA Compliant ? The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities. Web content should be accessible to the blind, deaf, and those who must navigate by voice, screen readers or other assistive technologies.
Benefit of having an ADA compliant/Accessible Website:
· Avoid lawsuits (Over 10k websites have been sued this year alone for not being ADA compliant… and this figure will skyrocket in 2020.
· Rank higher on search engines. (Google loves accessible websites)
· And tapped into the $650 billion per year untapped disablity market.
AdaComply is a ‘first to market’ SaaS platform that helps website owners improve their website accessibility in minutes and be ADA Compliance.
AdaComply is A First To Market Product That Solves A $400 BILLION PROBLEM!
· An historic supreme court judgement last year caused a surge in websites owners being sued for non-complaince with ADA.
· 1,500+ legal cases related to non-accessibility compliance in new york alone in 2018
· More than 10,000 websites sued in 2019 for their website not being ADA compliant
· This number is expected to hit 100k by next year – 2020
· Unlike GDPR, The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
· The law provides no time for a company to take action before a lawsuit is filed, and it offers no real defense to a company after a lawsuit has been filed.
· Most business/website owners sued pay between $20 – $200k as out of court settlement. A recent settlement was $6m.
· Businesses have spent an average of $3k – $50k to get their website fixed. (HUGE OPPORTUNITY – You can charge above $k per client). $1k per website x 400 million websites online = $400 billion